remember when we used to gamble our lives?
when driving through the streets we laught for those
those who we are becoming now
we lived what a child's mom is not supossed to live
from home I don't know how we could get to this
old men used to warn us and scare us about things
things we are and we love
but some crocodile like that one from the song
took you away and made you forget
forget about what you were made of
I just continued in our world full of youth magic
but after a while, I stopped waiting for you
I packed my things, the song we sang
I gave myself to another one
but now I have a room
there are some photos from us
some records, empty bottles and other stuff
and the last cigarrette we smoked that day
the day when you completly die to me
now you don't even look for magic
because talking with the true
I was the only one
who could bring that magic back to you
when driving through the streets we laught for those
those who we are becoming now
we lived what a child's mom is not supossed to live
from home I don't know how we could get to this
old men used to warn us and scare us about things
things we are and we love
but some crocodile like that one from the song
took you away and made you forget
forget about what you were made of
I just continued in our world full of youth magic
but after a while, I stopped waiting for you
I packed my things, the song we sang
I gave myself to another one
but now I have a room
there are some photos from us
some records, empty bottles and other stuff
and the last cigarrette we smoked that day
the day when you completly die to me
now you don't even look for magic
because talking with the true
I was the only one
who could bring that magic back to you
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario