I think I saw her even when I wasn't even living. She's, I'm still thinking about it sometimes, despite
neither do I want to mention it in my head.
What attract me to her? It's certainly easy but also it's rear to explain the things I feel and which
ended up bringing her to the important sides of my head, sides which nobody can easily get into.
Her eyes, mystical eyes, I got lost in them, I found everything in them. I felt I found all that I was
secretly looking for. But maybe I wanted to see far beyond me, I hadn't even finished of knowing
myself. Perhaps for fear, or because I had already got bored. But I didn't like anyone, nobody came
to move my floor in that way. That's something reared. Or maybe it was because she was, she is,
extremely beautiful, not only her face, but her writings. I like her way of thinking. Her sufferings,
what she said was at the point of my tongue. I felt connected. Maybe it was just my head.
She was free even being in jail, but also she was a fragile bird. I didn't see any limits around her.
She could be everything. Her essence was that one I was looking for all my life. I didn't even talk her.
Once I only said her ''hello'' but her eyes look at mine, and It was eternal.
She's always going to have that young, fresh spirit. A risky human being.
Her mouth, with a strong red rush covering her lips. Her teeth, white as you can see them on the
photos. Her eyebrows, so prominent even when they are so thin. Her cheeks, make her looking
stronger, intrepid, courageous. Her voice. All her...
neither do I want to mention it in my head.
What attract me to her? It's certainly easy but also it's rear to explain the things I feel and which
ended up bringing her to the important sides of my head, sides which nobody can easily get into.
Her eyes, mystical eyes, I got lost in them, I found everything in them. I felt I found all that I was
secretly looking for. But maybe I wanted to see far beyond me, I hadn't even finished of knowing
myself. Perhaps for fear, or because I had already got bored. But I didn't like anyone, nobody came
to move my floor in that way. That's something reared. Or maybe it was because she was, she is,
extremely beautiful, not only her face, but her writings. I like her way of thinking. Her sufferings,
what she said was at the point of my tongue. I felt connected. Maybe it was just my head.
She was free even being in jail, but also she was a fragile bird. I didn't see any limits around her.
She could be everything. Her essence was that one I was looking for all my life. I didn't even talk her.
Once I only said her ''hello'' but her eyes look at mine, and It was eternal.
She's always going to have that young, fresh spirit. A risky human being.
Her mouth, with a strong red rush covering her lips. Her teeth, white as you can see them on the
photos. Her eyebrows, so prominent even when they are so thin. Her cheeks, make her looking
stronger, intrepid, courageous. Her voice. All her...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario